FC Dynamo Kyiv head coach Mircea Lucescu and team captain Serhiy Sydorchuk answered journalists’ questions at the press conference before the UEFA Europa League group stage matchday 5 game against AEK Larnaca FC.
- You have to travel a lot. Does this influence the team?
- It’s tough. We don’t have regular training process, don’t play at home ground in front of our supporters. That’s difficult. But tomorrow we have another game and I hope players will do fine.
- What do you expect of the game? Which aspects would you like to improve, comparing with the match in Poland?
- As for AEK, they’re very good team with a lot of experienced foreign performers, who used to feature in European top leagues. They have no problems in terms of fitness and play decent football. I expect the game to be difficult. AEK have outstanding stadium. They practice once or twice a week, spend time with families in a beautiful country. We must demonstrate great dedication as victory is vital for us. We’ve never been in such a tough situation before, but I think we’ll go through this.
- We’re ready for the upcoming game against AEK. We must do better than we did in Krakow.