Dynamo U19 leader Anton Tsarenko is one of the youngsters, who’re working with the White-Blues’ first team these days. After Monday session, he shared his impressions of the training process in Kyiv:
- It’s great they let me work with the first team. Guys are really nice, they always help and find proper words when necessary. I’ll be doing my best.
- How hard is it to work for two hours when it’s so hot outside?
- This is Dynamo top level. Sooner or later I’d face it anyway.
- You did a good job in the UEFA Youth League. Do you feel this is a crucial period of your career?
- Of course it means a lot to demonstrate what you can in such a competition, opposing best teams. Such competitions are really important for every player’s professional progress.
- Did you feel the support of people being in Europe?
- I talked to lots of people. They’re very emotional about what’s going on in our country. They supported us a lot and I’m very thankful for that.
- Do you feel that Dynamo players bear special responsibility?
- Sure. Charity matches are very important. We help our country the way we can. Ukrainian Armed Forces defend us while we fight for our country, our flag and our people on the field.