FC Dynamo Kyiv defender Denys Popov has commented upon the away win against FC Mynai in the UPL matchday 5 game (1:0):
- Congrats! The match was even in the first half. Actually Mynai were even more dangerous. Were you ready for that?
- Mister told us to be ready for a tough game, so we were. Mynai opposed decently by using our mistakes and created a lot of chances. Fortunately we’ve won. We’re going through difficult period.
- Was the turf quality a problem?
- The field was slippery, players were falling a lot. The turf quality wasn’t really good.
- How do you feel after playing the whole match after injury?
- I’m fine, but I had only one training session before the match, so there were some mistakes. What matters is that we’ve gained three points.
- Dynamo did better in terms of build-up after the break. What changed?
- Coaches told us to increase the speed and be more aggressive. It should be mentioned that Mynai did a good job late in the game.