FC Dynamo Kyiv assistant coach Emil Caras answered journalists’ questions after the win against FC Veres Rivne (4:0).
First of all he explained why the head coach Mircea Lucescu was absent at the bench.
- Mister has caught cold. Doctor says it’s probably because of rapid change of temperature. It’s hot outside while in his office there’s air conditioner.
We all hope he’ll get well really soon. Guys worry about him. I think today they played for their coach, inter alia.
- How is Denys Popov doing?
- I don’t know yet. We hope it’s just a bruise. Denys will undergo thorough medical examination.
- When will Benjamin Verbic step back into ranks?
- Unfortunately Benjamin has got another injury. He did a good job in the recent friendly against Union and even scored, but in a couple of minutes after that he hurt his shoulder. It’s expected he’ll be back in 10-12 days.