He left in a good mood as he made a strong contribution into Blokhin’s men qualification for Europa League knockout stage having scored against Austrian side. FC Dynamo Kyiv official web site reporter called Lens when he was already in Amsterdam:
- First days of vacation I’ll spend in Netherlands and then I’ll go to Dubai with my family. After that we are going to have rest in Maldives and celebrate the New Year’s Eve. In the second part of vacation I’ll go to Suriname to visit my relatives.
- You must be happy about defeating SK Rapid Wien in Kyiv. Was it easier to win than in Austria?
- I wouldn’t say so. In Wien we performed well at first and even scored twice. It’s difficult to explain what happened after the break. As for Kyiv match, we were a bit nervous, especially when Rapid opened the score, but we didn’t lose our hearts and managed to win. It was a good game. I’m happy that we’ve qualified for the Europa League next stage.
- Have you already got used to new country?
- Sure, I had enough time for that. I already know the city and feel comfortable, besides I study Russian and I can already express my thoughts at the mundane level. Thus I’m really happy in Kyiv.
- What was the most memorable episode in your Dynamo career?
- My meeting with fans was memorable. They are great.
They support us no matter how we play. We appreciate that. That’s why I want to demonstrate good play and to gladden them. It’s very important that we have qualified for the Europa League knockout stage. Still the key part of the season will start at its close as the UPL winner will be defined.
- You’ve scored seven goals for Dynamo. Which was the most important one and most spectacular?
- I guess my most spectacular goal was scored against FC Arsenal Kyiv. As for the most important one, I scored it against Rapid in Kyiv.
- Do you remember the first goal you scored in Ukraine?
- I do. I scored my first goal for Dynamo in a friendly against FC Spartak Moscow. Speaking about official fixtures, it was a goal against FC Aktobe in Kyiv. After that I hit the target twice against FC Metalurh Donetsk.
- Who are your best friends in Ukraine?
- Most of all I communicate with Haruna as we speak the same language. Besides we are neighbors. Brown Ideye also speaks English.