After the friendly against the Latvian side FK RFS, FC Dynamo Kyiv assistant coach Emil Caras summarized preparations for the second part of the season:
- Mircea Lucescu will analyze the game. We’ll discuss it in the locker-room. No one wants to lose and conceded goals disappoint us, but this is football. We conceded after we lost possession. There were some bad mistakes.
In the second half Lucescu introduced certain changes. Players started acting faster and more accurately.
- This isn’t the first time Dynamo play friendlies on the day of departure to Kyiv. What’s this about?
- Lucescu has his own vision of the situation. He makes players feature under different circumstances, against different opponents. He wants them to maintain control on the field no matter what, even when they play on arrival or departure day. Such situations demonstrate guys’ character. Besides, this is beneficial in terms of fitness improvement.
- Who’ll be Dynamo forward in the upcoming match against Inhulets?
- I guess even Lucescu doesn’t know that yet. We still have 5-6 days to get ready. It’s hardly possible to predict something these days due to pandemic and other circumstances.
- How do you estimate the training camp?
- We’ll estimate the team as the season ends. It will all depend upon our place in domestic league table. We all aim to win.