FC Dynamo Kyiv Venezuelan striker Eric Ramirez has got a goal and assist to his name in his debut game for the White-Blues – against FC Mynai (2:0). After the match he had a chat with PROFOOTBALL Digital journalists.
- What are your impressions of the debut? Do you already have mutual understanding with teammates on the field?
- Generally everything is fine, I feel comfortable. I’d like to thank coach for this opportunity. I’ll keep doing my best for the team.
- Goal and assist – incredible debut.
- I’m happy to benefit the team. On one hand, that’s God’s will, on the other, it’s outcome of work performed in the last three weeks.
- Did you try to trap the ball for yourself before the first goal or did you pass to Buialskyi?
- Frankly speaking, it doesn’t really matter. What matters is that my teammate obtained the ball and we opened the score. After that we controlled the situation on the field.