FC Dynamo Kyiv goalkeeper Heorhiy Bushchan has told club media about the training camp in Spain.
- What do you think of the training process?
- Everything is fine. Weather, field and all the rest is great. We’re getting ready for the second part of the season with smiles on our faces.
- Are you ready for the third friendly?
- Sure, we are. Thus we get ready for the season.
- Goalkeepers worked with the rest of the team quite a lot today. Do you like such exercises?
- I do! In such a way we practice playing with our feet which is very important. Besides we also enjoy scoring. Today I hit the target, so I like this kind of sessions (smiling).
- This is the first time Dynamo will have three training camps. Are you ready for that?
- Generally training camps will last 30 days. There’s nothing new about it. I think we’re ready physically and mentally.