The White-Blues’ centre back Illia Zabarnyi has commented upon the match against FC Bayern Munich.
- Of course it’s bitter to lose. The defeat is mostly about our own mistakes. After being dispossessed we rushed back poorly. We let Bayern have good counterattacks and finish those. Every mistake results in conceded goal on this level. I’m convinced we could do better.
- How did the penalty influence the game?
- As for me, referee made a mistake when he awarded penalty without checking VAR. I think Bayern player fouled. But this is football. That goal didn’t influence the game too much. We defended orderly and tried to counterattack. Things would have been different if we managed to avoid mistakes.
- Dynamo had a good combination de Pena finished with a strike. Is this a positive episode you should tilt toward?
- Sure, could score in that episode. There were preconditions for more chances, but I guess we were too quick by half. We must get better game-by-game and move forward. Life goes on. We realize we had very tough opponent. We’re in for further important matches, including the game against Shakhtar.