FC Dynamo Kyiv defender Kostiantyn Vivcharenko had a chat with club media while getting ready for the second leg against SK Sturm Graz.
- Kostiantyn, what are your impressions of the debut for Dynamo first team?
- Those were incredible emotions as I took the field in the match against Fenerbahce we won and performed an assist. I was proud to make the debut for my native club as I’ve been with Dynamo since I was 13. I would like to thank my family and coaching staff for believing in me.
I could hardly sleep after the match due to emotions. I was in touch with my family and was very proud.
- What’s your next personal goal?
- I’m going to work every day to prove I deserve playing for such a great club.
- What did Mircea Lucescu tell you when you were taking the field?
- He told me to do what I can and what coaches want me to.
- What’s the atmosphere in the team like before the second leg?
- The atmosphere is great, so we’re approaching the game in good mood.
- Do you think Sturm will surprise you somehow?
- We know how they play and analyze our own mistakes, so I think we’ll succeed.
- Will Dynamo do better in this game?
- Sure as we play for the whole Ukraine, Ukrainian Armed Forces and people defending the country. We do our best in every match. We want to gladden our country.
- You have a very touching post on Instagram. Did soldiers react to that?
- They did. I know a lot of guys fighting nearby Kharkiv. They’re Dynamo fans. They’re proud of our team and congratulate us.