FC Dynamo Kyiv head coach Mircea Lucescu answered journalists’ questions before the Champions League qualifier against SK Sturm Graz.
- The game won’t be easy for us. The whole team understands what this game means for the country, for their popularity. As you can see, all teams participating in euro cups are well prepared. It’s a great motivation for every player.
Sturm have already played two domestic league games, so they feel the rhythm which is their advantage. They’re good disciplined team, their players know what to do on the field.
- Dynamo player Heorhiy Tsytaishvili features for Lech on loan. What do you think of him?
- He used FIFA regulations. He could stay with us and I wanted that, but he made another choice. I guess it’s better for his career, but next year he’ll come back. He’s a good guy.
- Have you already picked starting lineup for the upcoming game or maybe you have some doubts?
- I don’t have any doubts, but I won’t name the lineup (smiling). You know it’s a home game for us, but we don’t really play at home. There’re no Ukrainian journalists her and that’s horrible. Tomorrow there will be Ukrainian women and children at the stadium, but men are defending the country. We’ll fight on the field to play in the Champions League.