- Will Brugge lineup problems benefit your team?
- Most teams have been through such issues. Every club has enough performers to substitute those, who’re absent.
As for tactics model, Brugge are very attacking team. Their players have been featuring together for quite a while already. Every year Brugge improve their qualities by signing players, who fit their attacking style.
- Do you agree that tomorrow we’ll witness a battle of equal opponents? If that’s true, which factor will be vital for success?
- As for the first question, I guess it’s true. These are the teams that lead their leagues. If I’m not mistaken, this is the only duel of the kind at this stage.
It’s important to keep balance between attack and defense, considering that Brugge play very aggressive attacking football. We need to get rid of the pressure and use space.
- Do you count on Zabarnyi and Verbic? How do Burda and Baluta feel?
- Only Zabarnyi is currently working with the team. We’ll see whether he’ll take the field tomorrow.
- Dynamo haven’t signed any new players in winter. Are you disappointed? What are your chances in the Europa League, considering this factor?
- Our further steps depend upon two upcoming games. We did a good job at the training camp and played one domestic league game which makes us optimistic. Brugge have played a lot of fixtures in their league, so they’re in better game rhythm.