FC Dynamo Kyiv midfielder Olexandr Andriyevskyi, who skipped the second winter training camp due to injury, answered several questions after the friendly against FC Kairat.
- Welcome back, Olexandr! How do you feel?
- I’m fine. It was a bit hard to breathe, but that’s not a big deal. I’ll be okay in a few days.
- Do you mean you need to catch up in terms of fitness?
- I do as I’ve skipped about two weeks. Guys have played a lot of friendlies, had two sessions a day. Now I need to catch up.
It’s good there’s still time till the season restart. I’ll be doing my best. When in Kyiv, I worked out and did jogging, but that’s not the same my teammates were doing.
- How bad was your injury?
- It was a kneecap inflammation. That’s not so bad, but I needed time to recover.
- Kairat played tough football in the first half. Weren’t you afraid to suffer another injury?
- I wasn’t. If you take the field, you must do the best you can.
- Which opponent impressed you the most at winter training camps?
- Kairat are pretty good team, it wasn’t easy to oppose them. I also know we’ll face Pakhtakor. I guess they’ll aim to deliver a battle too. Spanish teams at the first training camp were quite skillful and decent. Real Murcia, for example.