FC Dynamo Kyiv defender Olexandr Karavayev has commented upon the win against FC Mynai (2:0) in the UPL matchday 16 game.
- The game was really difficult. Didn’t you recondition mentally after the match against Bayern?
- Yes, the game was tough, but if we used our chances, it would have ended in the first half. Mynai are really good team. They fight on the field in every match.
I think they’re just unlucky. They deserve much better place in the league table. That’s why I wish Mynai good luck.
- Did you feel the atmosphere of the stadium?
- We did, a lot of people came to the match. Many of them asked for autographs and photos. It feels good to know they support us.
- Was it difficult to switch to the UPL after the Champions League?
- It’s always difficult. Champions League implies different atmosphere, different opponents. That’s top level we must aim for.