FC Dynamo Kyiv player Olexandr Karavayev has commented upon the win against FC Veres Rivne (4:0).
- Coach told us to continue what we were doing late in the previous season. We must demonstrate our style and make headway.
- You performed assist as Dynamo opened the score. Did you do such passes before?
- I guess I did about a dozen times. That often happened in Zoria. I’m comfortable when the ball goes to near post. If it reaches me, I should pass it further.
- Did you expect more of Veres?
- Actually the game wasn’t easy, but we did a good job as we analyzed this team. Mister takes every opponent very seriously. He points out strengths and weaknesses of each player for us. That’s his gift.
- Did Mister come to the locker-room after the first half to make adjustments?
- Sure. He always tells us if something’s wrong. After the first half he praised us for early openers, but said that after that we calmed down. We were supposed to increase the speed after the break.