FC Dynamo Kyiv halfback Olexandr Karavayev has commented upon the game against FC Metalist 1925 Kharkiv (1:1) and summarized the season:
- What are your impressions of the game? Probably this was the first time Dynamo played at the Bannikov Stadium.
- It’s been really a while since I played here, but we practiced a lot at this stadium with the national team.
Of course we wanted to win the last game of the season, but then the red card happened and things got tough. Still there were episodes when we were doing quite well and could score even being outnumbered.
- Did the red card ruin your game plan?
- Sure, we had to replace one attacking player which restricted our attacking options.
- What are your plans for the nearest future?
- I’m going to spend the vacation in Kyiv with my family.
- What do you think of the season in general? The fourth place must be not the outcome you expected.
- Of course it’s not as we always aim to win. We’ll make conclusions and do differently next season.