FC Dynamo Kyiv head coach Mircea Lucescu answered journalists’ questions after the game against FC Oleksandria.
- Three important points. Finally, we’re back home, playing and training at home ground, without constant trips.
I’m glad we’ve succeeded as today we opposed team that demonstrates decent attacking football.
We tried to anticipate their actions and use free space. That’s actually what we did. We could score more, but so could Oleksandria.
We witnessed good speed and performance by both sides. Our former players want to show what they’re capable of when opposing us. Congratulations to Shulianskyi on the goal. He deserved that.
- Bushchan, who played one game after injury, was a substitute today again. What’s the reason?
- It was a mistakes. Heorhiy shouldn’t have played against Fenerbahce. He was very enthusiastic, but he wasn’t ready. Maybe he’ll play next time.
- Was it important for him personally to play against Fenerbahce, considering what happened in the first match against Turkish side?
- It’s not about that. Heorhiy just really wanted to play. He did a pretty good job, but things were tough for him after injury.
Ruslan Neshcheret is training properly. They’re both internationals. I need to find balance to let both of them play.