FC Dynamo Kyiv head coach Mircea Lucescu answered media questions after the game against FC Zoria Luhansk (0:1).
- Tough match. Both sides could win. We expected Zoria would be using counterattacks. We made a huge defensive mistake and conceded. Visitors played really orderly.
- We know that football people are quite superstitious. As far as I remember, Dynamo bench used to be the left one while today you picked the right side of the field. What was the reason?
- It was the decision of the club. They suggested and I agreed as it’s not too important. Basically we could pick any bench.
- How many more defeats do Dynamo need to suffer for you to resign?
- The team is going through really tough period. I can resign any moment and I’m okay with that. The problem is that this season we lost 11 players. It takes time to get accustomed. We have youngsters, but they need time to reach the first team level.
Today you saw the future lineament of the team. Diachuk did a good job as center back. Tsarenko is only 19. Maybe Brazhko will come back. We need to form the new team using the club trainees. I really count on Shaparenko and Buialskyi. If Buialskyi played today, we would have done better in terms of attacking efforts.
We lost two goalkeepers (Bushchan and Boiko are injured), we lost Kedziora, Zabarnyi, Mykolenko, Shaparenko, Tsyhankov, Besedin, Verbic, Vitinho, de Pena. It’s impossible to build a new team overnight. We’ve got 11 players under the age of 20.