After goalkeeper Ruslan Neshcheret signed new five-year contract with FC Dynamo Kyiv, he shared his impressions of this event:
- First of all I would like to thank the club for believing in me. It’s a great responsibility to play for this team. I feel very positive.
- How do you estimate your progress?
- I’m moving forward gradually, but that’s up to coaches to estimate.
- What goals to you set for the next five years?
- I want to be Dynamo number one and to win all possible trophies with the team.
- Do you feel comfortable in the team?
- I do. We have a great team, so I’m happy to be here.
- How are you going to celebrate your new contract?
- Maybe when we return to Kyiv I’ll invite teammates to dinner.