FC Dynamo Kyiv have succeeded against SK Sturm Graz in the UEFA Champions League 3rd qualifying round second leg. Check out some interesting statistics.
- Dynamo 105th Champions League/Cup victory with 43 of them away.
- 50th comeback win for Ukrainian clubs in euro cups and 15th for Dynamo.
- Dynamo 16th euro cups math against Austrian clubs: +11=2-3, goal difference – 32:18.
- Kostiantyn Vivcharenko scores his first euro cups goal (in 3rd match) which is Dynamo 35th goal in the Champions League/Cup.
- Dynamo 200th euro cups away match: +66=49-85, goal difference – 240:277. 126+ games were played in the Champions League/Cup, 14 in the Cup Winners’ Cup, 59 in the Europa League/UEFA Cup and 1 in the UEFA Super Cup. Most frequently Dynamo faced representatives of Spain (16 games), England (15) and Germany (15).
- Olexandr Karavayev makes his 300th appearance for a club in all competitions: 104+ for Dynamo, 166 for Zoria and 30 for Sevastopol. Olexandr made 51+ appearances in euro cups, 216 in the UPL, 30 in the Ukrainian Cup and 3 in the Ukrainian Super Cup. He made his debut on August 22 2012 – for Sevastopol in home match against Bukovyna (1:0).
- Viktor Tsyhankov scores his 86th goal for Dynamo which is only one goal less than Artem Milevskyi, who’s 6th in Dynamo strikers’ ranking (in independent Ukraine).
- Viktor Tsyhankov scores Dynamo 590th euro cups goal with 240 of them away.
- Mircea Lucescu wins his 440th game with Ukrainian clubs and celebrates the 100th away goal (by Tsyhankov).
- Mykola Shaparenko makes his 135th appearance for Dynamo: 35 – euro cups, 88 – UPL, 10 – Ukrainian Cup, 2 – Ukrainian Super Cup.
- Olexandr Andriyevskyi makes his 15th euro cups appearance for Dynamo while Olexandr Syrota – 10th.
- Dynamo win 2:1 in a euro cups game for the 23rd time with 16 of those victories away.
- Ivan Kruzliak works as referee in Dynamo 4th euro cups match: 2 wins, 2 draws.
* photo GEPA