FC Dynamo Kyiv midfielder Vitaliy Buialskyi scored another goal and became one of the key players of the game against FC Mynai (2:0). After the match he talked to PROFOOTBALL Digital journalists.
- People in our chat were saying you scored like Messi.
- I noticed goalkeeper rushed forward, so I decided to shoot one-ouch. If I didn’t, defender could clear the ball.
- Individual skills were vital today. The first goal, your pass to Karavayev before the second one…
- The whole team did a good job. As for the second goal, I saw Karavayev had space and passed to him. We’ve done what we practiced at training sessions.
- What do you think of the debut game of Ramirez?
- Forward must score and he’s done it. Way to go. If he keeps this up, everything will be fine.
- Dynamo have euro cups schedule although euro cups campaign hasn’t started yet. Is this beneficial for the team?
- It’s good we don’t have large breaks. We work and play. That’s always beneficial.