FC Dynamo Kyiv skipper has shared his impressions of the game against FC Metalist 1925 Kharkiv.
- We’re glad we’ve won. We did well in the first half while after the break mostly maintained possession. There were some chances we didn’t use, so there was certain nervousness late in the game.
- You must be satisfied with your attacking efforts, but what about the defense?
- We’re satisfied with the game in general, but we didn’t use several opportunities. Besides, we conceded twice as we didn’t manage to mark opponents in those episodes.
- Has the atmosphere in the team got better after three consecutive wins?
- Every game is like a final for us. We need to win and move from one game to another.
- Your match against Mynai was postponed. Did this influence your preparations for this game?
- I wish we played it. We didn’t have rest, but had to spend two days on a train which has had an impact on our training process.
- The final game of the year is on Monday. Is that enough time to get ready?
- Coach knows how to get players ready and players know how to recondition.