FC Dynamo Kyiv defender Vladyslav Dubinchak, who rejoined the team after loan move, has told about the first winter training camp is Spain:
- I thought it would be warmer here. Even in our rooms it’s chilly. But that’s okay. It’s even better when you’re working.
- Were you happy to find out you would go to the training camp with Dynamo?
- Sure. Once again I try to secure my place in Dynamo. I’ll do my best to become the first team regular.
- Do you feel special responsibility, considering that you are to replace Mykolenko?
- I heard his nice words about me. Besides he told me that personally. I’m happy for Vitaliy. He’s joined a great club. I’m ready for responsibility. I’m not a youngster anymore. I have certain experience.
- How did teammates welcome you?
- It was a warm welcome. Gradually I’m finding common ground with everyone.
- Are you ready to have three training camps this winter?
- We must do everything coach tells us to. I won’t be easy, but I think we’re ready for that.