FC Dynamo Kyiv defender Vladyslav Dubinchak has shared his impressions of the friendly against Valmiera FC:
- It was a good match, especially in the second half. Before the break opponents applied pressure effectively, but then we started using free space and won.
- Have you managed to use combinations you practice at training sessions?
- We tried to. As for whether we did that properly – that’s up to the head coach to say. Basically I think we did a pretty good job.
- Do victories at the training camp boost players’ confidence before the reason restart?
- Sure. We must maintain victorious attitude and win the league this season.
- How ready are you for the season in percentage terms?
- It’s hard to say at the moment as currently we have significant exercise load. But we still have time for rest. I guess we’re 75% ready so far.