On May 7, Vladyslav Kulach turned 29. This day he decided to address to Ukrainian people and Heroes, who defend our Motherland.
- The team congratulated me, but I don’t feel festive as we all worry about our country. Every day I watch only news. Being here, we do what we can to help, to distract people a bit. I’m sure we’ll win as we have strong country, strong united people. So, I believe this will be over soon and our country will be the best in the world. Glory to Ukraine!
- What wish did you make today?
- I guess it’s quite obvious. I wished for victory and peace in Ukraine and in the whole world.
- Dynamo charity matches have raised 22 million UAH. So, it seems those were quite beneficial.
- I agree as this is big money that will be used to help. Besides, we try to help outside the football field too.
- What else would you like to tell our defenders and civilians helping them?
- I’d like to say that those, who defend our country, are outstanding people, true heroes. We’re proud of them. I wish them good health, inviolability and strength. We’ll definitely win!