FC Dynamo Kyiv are currently getting ready for the second part of the season in Kyiv. On Wednesday, after the afternoon session, forward Vladyslav Vanat told about first working days and his shape:
- So far we’re running a lot, so it’s a bit tough, but yesterday and today we played football more.
- Today you mostly worked with the ball. Do players like that?
- Sure. Of course other kinds of work are also important, but practicing with the ball is what we need to focus at.
- Olexandr Shovkovskyi is the assistant coach now. Has he introduced any changes?
- Sure, he’s helping us through the training process. He was a very experienced player and now he’s a great coach.
- How do you estimate your fitness level?
- The league continues in over a month. I guess so far we’re less than 50 per cent ready, but I’m sure we will be totally ready in a month.
- The training camp in Turkey will last over a month and will include a lot of friendlies. What are your expectations of this period?
- I expect we’ll be winning and reconditioning through friendlies. That’s what we always do.