The White-Blues’ Slovenian winger Benjamin Verbic has shared his impressions of the training camp in Spain.
- What have Dynamo learned at this training camp?
- We learn at every session, in every game. We analyze friendlies we play.
- Why did you miss several training sessions? How do you feel?
- The start of the training camp was intense and I felt some discomfort, so coaches let me have rest. Today I feel better although everyone feels certain fatigue. Anyway, we’ve made a step forward in terms of fitness.
- Now you’ll have three days off after which the team will go to Turkey, where it’s colder…
- Actually we’ll have two days off. I saw it snowing in Turkey. I hope in a few days the weather will be fine.
- Will you spend free time with family?
- Sure. My girlfriend has had birthday, so we’ll celebrate.