FC Dynamo Kyiv defender Kostiantyn Vivcharenko has summarized the first part of the season, recalled his debut on professional level and told how he spends his winter break.
- After your debut for Dynamo in the game against Fenerbahce, you said you could hardly sleep at night. Do you already feel as the first team regular?
- Sure, it’s really great, but one should always keep working and proving he deserves this spot.
- It must be a special feeling – to score your first goal in the Champions League?
- Yes, the goal against Sturm is one of the most memorable events for me and my family, so I was very emotional.
- Do you think Dynamo third place in the league table is acceptable, considering how the season started?
- Of course it’s not. Dynamo must always be on top. We started the season really poorly.
- Do you agree there’s no more significant gap between UPL teams because of war?
- Every team tries to deprive leaders of points, so sometimes intriguing matches happen. That makes our league even more interesting.