- You had a surgery in April. How is your recovery going? What does your ordinary day look like?
- Recovery goes as planned. I constantly keep in touch with doctors and coaches. So far I’m at home, in Mukachevo. I’m having rest spiritually here.
As for my timetable, I usually start my morning with saunter along the esplanade with my grandfather. It’s a kind of our ritual. We’ve been doing it since my childhood. About noon I go to the gym for rehabilitation. This takes me two-three hours a day. In the evening I spend time with my family.
- What do doctors say? Will you be able to work with the team at the training camp?
- I’ll rejoin the team in mid-July or in early August. As the training camp starts I’ll be still working individually.
- Will you watch Euro-2020? How far can Ukraine reach, in your opinion?
- Of course I’ll watch the contest. I hope our team will reach really far.