FC Dynamo Kyiv captain Serhiy Sydorchuk scored twice in away UPL game against FC Mariupol (3:2) and thus helped our team succeed.
- This is your sixth win in Mariupol in a row, but today the game was more intense than two days ago…
- Long trip was a part of the issue. It was very important to recondition as there were only two days before these matches. You saw how it all started with a penalty. When the score was 3:1, we calmed down, but still could increase the lead. Instead, we didn’t use a lot of chances and had nervous ending.
- Aren’t players tired of such schedule?
- We aren’t tired of playing. Long trips are more exhausting.
- These are your debut goals of the season and both are masterpieces. Do you practice shots from distance?
- Basically I have pretty good shot from distance. Fortunately I scored twice today.
- Lucescu was really annoyed after the game. What’s the reason?
- It’s about final minutes of the game. The score was supposed to be 6:1 or 7:1, but not 3:2.