FC Dynamo Kyiv goalkeeper Valentyn Morhun has commented upon the last friendly at the training camp against Valmiera FC (1:1) and summarized the pre-season period.
- We’ve played a lot of friendlies to get ready for the season. We wanted to win today, but the game was tough.
- Dynamo have played 14 friendlies. Do you feel tired?
- Of course we do. Maybe we lacked some freshness and emotions today.
- Which episode of the training camp is the most memorable to you?
- It’s hard to pick one. Every time you take the field for Dynamo is great.
- Are Dynamo ready for the season?
- We’ll see. I think we are. We worked really hard.
- What are your plans for the upcoming days?
- On Monday we’ll be on the road to Kyiv. On March 1 we’ll start preparations for the match against Inhulets.
A lot has been said on that, but I think we need to keep thanking our warriors. It’s due to them that we can play football. I know many of them watch our games. We play for our supporters and for those who defend our land.